awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
all nighter
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 4:38:41 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

war is upon them. she feels it in the air, in the static-shock shivers that trace down her spine, in the thrum of anticipation that lives inside her veins, a fire all at once familiar and unfamiliar. she made her peace with the god - what peace she could, what peace she must. 

this is no intermittent respite, no casual chat over coffee. she checks her watch and does a double take, trying to do the math, wondering how long she's been in this gods-forsaken building. 

her quick text to is on her mind. the rest of her phone is filled to the brim with messages she can't and won't parse. too many other things vie for her attention. and that's why she lets herself into his office. 

all of the conference rooms are full, filled with bodies. even the hallways are rife with noise. 

"your emails keep getting lost in my inbox." hundreds of outrageous emails are filtering through from all over the region. if only forwarding them to rocket to slow them down would work, she'd have plenty of ammo on hand. 

"i need those resource reports so i can send them with our unit heads before their deployment." otherwise the warehouse is going to be up her ass over this and troops need food, full restores, and other provisions sorted before they're on the ground.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
all nighter
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 22:03:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ALL NIGHTER

SOCIAL

PLUMES OF SMOKE replace what used to be MISTY TERRAIN. the embers of a freshly lit cigar welcomes her from between his molars, nestled in waiting as he scours over an uncharacteristically messy desk. he moves a filled ash tray aside, dumping a carton worth of butts into a waste bin.

done.”

filing through them provides her with several printed reports. each one has a final allocated amount, along with sources and prior transactions. in the course of war, nothing is certain, but these are the assured minimum of what they’d have to work with.

everything else would have to be applied to change orders made at a moment’s notice. hence the importance of locations such as RUSTBORO despite the unlikeliness they’ll ever see combat.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
all nighter
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 1:17:47 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

her nose wrinkles in distaste and she waves a hand through the haze, stepping around him to crack a window, ignoring any complaints should they come. while he fills out her task and the ash settles, sifting down crinkled papers and other refuse, she stares out the glass panes. 

rangers and officers who've seen the posters mill around, posture tense, tempers flared, though a good majority of them seem confused more than anything. no officials have scoured hq to repossess the pokemon of its employees. 

time ticks by. 

"good," she says and swipes the files, tucking them over the single slim folder she'd entered with. 

"and fini. should we expect it to stand against us?" she asks, turning her chin to her shoulder. the breeze dances around her fingertips. 
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
all nighter
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 0:38:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ALL NIGHTER

SOCIAL

“HM.”

the cigar waggles back and forth like a scolding finger. each swing parallels his mental case for either side. he knows little of their partnership and how much it contrasts his own. why hadn’t it come back to him instead?

if fiorelli can convince fini that their goals align, then it would not be surprising.

but tapu fini is not an unneutered dog. it will not bark and beg like any common mutt.

is what i want to say, but even if the matter is unrelated to that, it may still come out.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
all nighter
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 4:27:37 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it's nothing like a dragon's smoke and it irritates her nose, but she doesn't say anything. it's his office and he certainly wouldn't put it out on her account. and they're under enough stress to warrant their vices. 

"fiorelli cannot convince fini of anything. it's pulling the strings." of that, she's certain. those webbed hands had wrapped around her like a chain. she sniffs petulantly and watches storm clouds gather overhead.

"but we know she won't be at sootopolis, at the very least. she knows i can kill her." she abandons the window and leans a hip against his desk. "you can't let her get to you again. either of them."
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing